Insane Labz & COVID-19
UPDATE: April 9, 2020
Insane Labz is working with our suppliers to help ease the shortages of hand sanitizer and face coverings. We will consistently update our site to include the most current information available regarding quantities, specifications and shipping dates.
UPDATE: March 25, 2020
Everything happening in the world right now is new, and different - and we know what a burden this is to many of our customers. We want you to know that we share your burden, and we are here to help.
We very much appreciate the Asylum Faithful, who have helped us build and continue to support Insane Labz.
Like most of you, we're following the updates about COVID-19 and monitoring the potential impact to our people, and to our business. Our thoughts and prayers have been - and will continue to be - with all of those who have been impacted. The CDC has provided specific guidance regarding protecting your own health, as well as the that of your family, friends, co-workers and community. This information is constantly being updated as the situation and the understanding of it changes.
While our brand has made a name for itself with products that have "scary" themes - we encourage everyone to NOT react with fear, but to stay informed and cooperate with each other, in the interest of the common good. These are unprecedented times, but we will get through this, together - and this is how we're doing our part:
- While we have always taken hygiene seriously, we are taking extra precautions and providing extra sanitation stations to our employees.
- Employees who have recently traveled by air or cruise ship, and those who exhibit any flu-like symptoms are not permitted to return to work until they have completed the appropriate quarantine process.
- We are actively monitoring and, where applicable, acting on advice from government and health officials and we encourage our customers to do the same.
- We continue to work our regular business hours and meet our standard shipping commitments. UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO POTENTIAL CARRIER DELAYS, GUARANTEED EXPEDITED SHIPPING AND SIGNATURE REQUIRED SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. WE WILL MAKE THIS SERVICE AVAILABLE AGAIN AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
- The Mad Chemist and our Social Media Support teams continue to provide customer service in accordance with our regular customer service offerings.