Get Insane Size With The New Insane Size Stack
Insane Labz Glutamine
Sick of working out extremely hard and feeling sore and miserable afterwards? It doesn’t have to be that way. Insane Glutamine is here to help. After a grueling workout, your body needs amino acids to repair your muscles. Insane Glutamine delivers a potent dose of 5 grams of L-Glutamine, helping your body recover faster than ever. Also, multiple studies have shown that using glutamine post-workout decreases muscle soreness.What does this mean for you? It means you will be able to get back to full strength quicker, leading to gains in size and strength. Glutamine’s benefits don’t stop there though. Glutamine is also one the most critical fuel sources for your immune system and aids in digestive health.
Insane Labz Creatine
- 5G PURE CREATINE MONOHYDRATE PER SERVING
- SUPPORTS INCREASES IN ENERGY, ENDURANCE & RECOVERY
- MAXIMUM POTENCY supports muscle size, strength, and power
- SUPREME ABSORBENCY micronized to get the most out of each dose
- UNFLAVORED can be mixed in your favorite beverage with ease
28 Days Later Will Change You
It’s meant to change you mentally and physically, with two of our patented ingredients, AMPitest® and Blamus®. AMPitest® increases your body’s own growth hormone levels and is a powerful immune system builder, while Blamus® has diversified health benefits including improved endurance, athletic performance, and healthy free testosterone levels. To give you additional benefits, we added these natural ingredients:
- Velvet Bean extract, which has been shown to boost testosterone, treat male infertility, and protect the body against disease
- GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) has been shown to improve lean muscle growth, burn body fat, improve your mood and reduce anxiety
- Valerian root, which is commonly used to treat stress, anxiety, and sleep disorders
Start taking it today - and look forward to the BEST you ever...28 Days Later.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.