Shipping & Return Policy
RETURNS: For the Insane Labz Return Policy, check out our 111% Asylum Guarantee
SHIPPING: Supplements can be shipped to all 50 states within the United States, as well as overseas APO/FPO military addresses.
- We ship Monday through Friday, 9am-2pm CST, excluding holidays. Many orders ship sooner, however our goal is to ship all orders within two (2) business days.
- We charge a $6.99 flat rate for most shipments to the Continental US. Certain products and locations may be excluded.
- USPS deliveries occur Monday-Saturday, excluding holidays, subject to local delivery hours for your area.
- Most FedEx deliveries occur Monday-Saturday, excluding holidays.
- All shipments ship by our choice of carrier, unless a guaranteed FedEx shipping option is selected and paid for at time of checkout.
- Whey Protein is not eligible for guaranteed FedEx shipping.*
- FedEx WILL NOT DELIVER TO PO BOXES or APO addresses.*
- Eligible orders with purchased guaranteed FedEx shipping will be processed the same day if the order is placed before 1:30pm CST. Orders placed after 1:30pm will be processed the following business day.
- For eligible orders with purchased guaranteed FedEx shipping, claims for late delivery will be reviewed on a case by case basis and eligible refunds will be processed within 7-10 business days.
- Credit card or other accepted payment authorization and verification must be received prior to order processing.
- Out of state shipments will not be charged sales tax. All orders shipped to Arkansas addresses will be charged the current tax rate for your municipality.
- Insanelabz.com is not responsible for items showing “delivered” that are stolen or damaged after delivery.
- Shipping labels are generated directly from the information entered when the order is placed. Orders returned as undeliverable, regardless of reason, will be refunded to the original payment method, less shipping charges collected at the time of the original shipment.
- International shipping cost does not include import fees, customs, duties or value added taxes. It is the customer's responsibility to know the laws of your country and to know what products are legal. If a shipment is seized by customs insanelabz.com accepts no responsibility and items seized by customs are not eligible for our 111% Asylum Guarantee.
*If your shipment is not eligible for FedEx Shipping, we will issue store credit for the difference between the Guaranteed Shipping rate and the standard shipping rate. Your order will ship via standard shipping and no refund will be issued.
SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAILS
We will send you a shipping confirmation email to the email address provided at the time the order was placed. Please allow one (1) business day for the carrier to update the tracking information.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us.
SHIPPING TO APOs
How to Send APO/FPO Military Mail
Military Mail is a vital communication link with members of our armed forces. Military Mail refers to both letters and packages. All Military Mail is treated as domestic mail, even if the destination is a foreign country. Please use standard domestic mail rates for letters.
To correctly address Military Mail, please include:
1. Name of the recipient (rank/grade/rating is optional)
2. Include the:
- PSC (Postal Service Center),
- CMR (Community Mail Room),
- UMR (Unit Mail Room),
- RPO (Regional Post Office),
- APO (Army Post Office) or
- OMDC (Official Mail Distribution Center) number.
3. For FPO addresses aboard a United States Navy or United States Coast Guard vessel, use the ship's name and hull number.
4. The recipient's Military Post Office Box number. It is not necessary to add specific military formations (for example "1/20 24th Infantry").
5. When mailing to a DPO address, do not include the street address of the embassy or the recipient's job title.
6. Include the APO and "state" designator (AA, AP, AE). Do not use the state that the distribution hub is in (FL, CA, NY). This may cause delays in package processing and delivery.
7. The correct ZIP Code, preferably ZIP+4.
8. All packages must have completed Customs Forms attached if being sent to a foreign country. How to Fill Out US Customs Forms
Here is a sample of a correctly formatted APO Address:
GEN Omar Bradley
PSC 1234, Box 12345
APO AE 09204-1234
Here is a sample of a correctly formatted FPO Address:
CAPT John Paul Jones
USS Cochrane (DDG-21)
FPO AP 96543-1234
Here is a sample of a correctly formatted DPO Address:
Unit 8400, Box 0000
DPO, AE, 09498-0048
There are some restrictions when sending Military Mail packages:
- All packages must be 70 lbs. or less
- Packages cannot exceed 130 in. combined length and girth.
- You cannot send any item restricted by the United States Postal Service.
- You cannot send perishable foods.
- You cannot send any items that are restricted by the unit's host country. To see a full list of restricted items: http://hqdainet.army.mil/mpsa.
- Remove any batteries from battery-powered items. Wrap them securely and place them with the item.
- There are a small number of military destinations with further restrictions. To learn more: https://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2011/pb22318/html/apo.htm