Shipping & Return Policy
LAST UPDATE: August 25, 2020
CURRENT SHIPPING TIME: Orders are currently shipping within 1-3 business days.
CURRENT DELIVERY TIME: Delivery time varies based on carrier and service selected at the time of shipment. PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO SIGNIFICANT INCREASES IN WORLDWIDE E-COMMERCE SHIPMENTS, MANY CUSTOMERS ARE EXPERIENCING SHIPPING DELAYS. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, SEE:
- FedEx: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/coronavirus.html
- USPS: https://faq.usps.com/s/article/USPS-Coronavirus-Updates-Expected-Delivery-Changes
Route is a third-party application, that allows our customers to buy shipping insurance for all orders. Route ensures protection of customers' shipments in case of lost, stolen, or damaged.
In order to apply for Route's Shipping Insurance, you are given the option to add the insurance during check out. If you apply for Route's Shipping Insurance, you will receive an email with instructions of how to file a claim if necessary. You can also proceed to file a claim here.
- An order is considered lost if tracking never confirms package status as "delivered"
- If tracking shows no movement or looks to be stuck after exceeding the appropriate amount of shipping days, then orders may be considered lost and a claim will need to be made
How many days following the last tracking update should I file my claim?
- Domestic orders - 7 days
- International/APO orders - 20 days
Claims for orders lost in-transit must be filed no later than 30 days from the last available tracking update.
- An order is considered stolen if tracking confirms package status as "delivered," but not received
- Route asks that you wait 5 days from the day your package status was marked delivered before reaching out and filing your claim
- CLAIMS FOR STOLEN ORDERS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF ROUTE INSURANCE IS SELECTED AT THE TIME OF CHECKOUT. INSANE LABZ WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS FOR STOLEN PRODUCT.
Claims for stolen orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered.
- If your item arrives damaged, unusable, or in an unacceptable condition, Route encourages customers to file a claim immediately
- Please include photo reference of damaged item and packaging received
Claims for damaged orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered.
Visit routeapp.io to learn more.
RETURNS: For the Insane Labz Return Policy, check out our 111% Asylum Guarantee
- Credit card or other accepted payment authorization and verification must be received prior to order processing.
- Wherever Insane Labz is obligated to pay sales tax, it is added to the order at checkout.
- Insanelabz.com is not responsible for items showing “delivered” that are stolen or damaged after delivery, and no refund, credit, replacement or other compensation will be provided.
- Shipping labels are generated directly from the information entered when the order is placed. Orders returned as undeliverable, regardless of reason, will be refunded to the original payment method, less shipping charges collected at the time of the original shipment.
- International shipping cost does not include import fees, customs, duties or value added taxes. It is the customer's responsibility to know the laws of your country and to know what products are legal. If a shipment is seized by customs insanelabz.com accepts no responsibility and items seized by customs are not eligible for our 111% Asylum Guarantee.
Supplements can be shipped to all 50 states within the United States, as well as overseas APO/FPO military addresses.
- All shipments ship by our choice of carrier.
- We ship Monday through Friday, 9am-2pm CST, excluding holidays.
- Many orders ship sooner, however our goal is to ship all orders within two (2) business days.
- We charge a $7.99 flat rate for most shipments to the Continental US. Certain products and locations may be excluded.
- USPS deliveries occur Monday-Saturday, excluding holidays, subject to local delivery hours for your area.
- Most FedEx deliveries occur Monday-Saturday, excluding holidays.
*If your shipment is not eligible for FedEx Shipping, we will issue store credit for the difference between the Guaranteed Shipping rate and the standard shipping rate. Your order will ship via standard shipping and no refund will be issued.
SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAILS
We will send you a shipping confirmation email to the email address provided at the time the order was placed. Please allow one (1) business day for the carrier to update the tracking information.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us.
How do I address the address?
You will need to include the following information in your address:
- The recipient’s name and rank
- The recipient’s unit (don’t leave Street1 blank)
- Enter APO/FPO/DPO in the City
- Enter AE/AP/AA in the State
- AE: Armed Forces in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Canada
- AP: Armed Forces Pacific in the Pacifics
- AA: Armed Forces America
- 9-digit ZIP Code
- Set the country as the United States
Here is a sample of a correctly formatted APO Address:
GEN Omar Bradley
PSC 1234, Box 12345
APO AE 09204-1234
Here is a sample of a correctly formatted FPO Address:
CAPT John Paul Jones
USS Cochrane (DDG-21)
FPO AP 96543-1234
Here is a sample of a correctly formatted DPO Address:
Unit 8400, Box 0000
DPO, AE, 09498-0048
There are some restrictions when sending Military Mail packages:
- All packages must be 70 lbs. or less
- Packages cannot exceed 130 in. combined length and girth.
- You cannot send any item restricted by the United States Postal Service.
- You cannot send perishable foods.
- You cannot send any items that are restricted by the unit's host country. To see a full list of restricted items: http://hqdainet.army.mil/mpsa.
- Remove any batteries from battery-powered items. Wrap them securely and place them with the item.
- There are a small number of military destinations with further restrictions. To learn more: https://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2011/pb22318/html/apo.htm