Shipping & Return Policy
RETURNS: For the Insane Labz Return Policy, check out our 111% Asylum Guarantee
- Credit card or other accepted payment authorization and verification must be received prior to order processing.
- Out of state shipments will not be charged sales tax. All orders shipped to Arkansas addresses will be charged the current tax rate for your municipality.
- Insanelabz.com is not responsible for items showing “delivered” that are stolen or damaged after delivery, and no refund, credit, replacement or other compensation will be provided. When the customer has selected "with Signature Required" as their shipping option, we will require that the carrier obtain a signature at the time of delivery and will make the signature available to the customer upon request.
- Shipping labels are generated directly from the information entered when the order is placed. Orders returned as undeliverable, regardless of reason, will be refunded to the original payment method, less shipping charges collected at the time of the original shipment.
- International shipping cost does not include import fees, customs, duties or value added taxes. It is the customer's responsibility to know the laws of your country and to know what products are legal. If a shipment is seized by customs insanelabz.com accepts no responsibility and items seized by customs are not eligible for our 111% Asylum Guarantee.
Supplements can be shipped to all 50 states within the United States, as well as overseas APO/FPO military addresses.
- All shipments ship by our choice of carrier, unless a guaranteed FedEx shipping option is selected and paid for at time of checkout.
- We ship Monday through Friday, 9am-2pm CST, excluding holidays.
- Many orders ship sooner, however our goal is to ship all orders within two (2) business days.
- We charge a $6.99 flat rate for most shipments to the Continental US. Certain products and locations may be excluded.
- USPS deliveries occur Monday-Saturday, excluding holidays, subject to local delivery hours for your area.
- Most FedEx deliveries occur Monday-Saturday, excluding holidays.
- PLEASE NOTE: INSANE LABZ IS UNABLE TO ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ORDERS THAT ARE SHIPPED WITHOUT A SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
GUARANTEED SHIPPING: Eligible orders with purchased guaranteed FedEx shipping will be processed the same day if the order is placed before 1:30pm CST. Orders placed after 1:30pm will be processed the following business day.
- For eligible orders with purchased guaranteed FedEx shipping, claims for late delivery will be reviewed on a case by case basis and eligible refunds will be processed within 7-10 business days.
- Whey Protein is not eligible for guaranteed FedEx shipping.*
- FedEx WILL NOT DELIVER TO PO BOXES or APO addresses.*
*If your shipment is not eligible for FedEx Shipping, we will issue store credit for the difference between the Guaranteed Shipping rate and the standard shipping rate. Your order will ship via standard shipping and no refund will be issued.
SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAILS
We will send you a shipping confirmation email to the email address provided at the time the order was placed. Please allow one (1) business day for the carrier to update the tracking information.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us.
SHIPPING TO APO/FPOs
How do I address the address?
You will need to include the following information in your address:
- The recipient’s name and rank
- The recipient’s unit (don’t leave Street1 blank)
- Enter APO/FPO/DPO in the City
- Enter AE/AP/AA in the State
- AE: Armed Forces in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Canada
- AP: Armed Forces Pacific in the Pacifics
- AA: Armed Forces America
- 9-digit ZIP Code
- Set the country as the United States
Here is a sample of a correctly formatted APO Address:
GEN Omar Bradley
PSC 1234, Box 12345
APO AE 09204-1234
Here is a sample of a correctly formatted FPO Address:
CAPT John Paul Jones
USS Cochrane (DDG-21)
FPO AP 96543-1234
Here is a sample of a correctly formatted DPO Address:
Unit 8400, Box 0000
DPO, AE, 09498-0048
There are some restrictions when sending Military Mail packages:
- All packages must be 70 lbs. or less
- Packages cannot exceed 130 in. combined length and girth.
- You cannot send any item restricted by the United States Postal Service.
- You cannot send perishable foods.
- You cannot send any items that are restricted by the unit's host country. To see a full list of restricted items: http://hqdainet.army.mil/mpsa.
- Remove any batteries from battery-powered items. Wrap them securely and place them with the item.
- There are a small number of military destinations with further restrictions. To learn more: https://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2011/pb22318/html/apo.htm